You can use your own registered domain name with your website.To use your registered domain name with your Visual Pursuits website, you need to do the following:
- Use your website menu “Administration”, “Administrators Only”, “Manage Domain Names”.
- Read the instructions on that page and then click “Add Registered Domain Name”.
- Read the instructions on that page.
- Add your domain name twice. Once with the www. prefix and once without.
- Update your domain name registration with your domain provider as instructed.
- Send a Support Request indicating you have updated your domain name registration.
- We will verify your have properly configured your domain name.
- We will create an SSL (security) certificate for your registered name and mark your domain name as the primary name.
- All references to your old Visual Pursuits domain name will be automatically redirected to your new name.