SureSync MFT KB
Visual Pursuits KB
Visual Pursuits Documentation
Visual Pursuits Videos
Correcting a Competition Entry
You can change a competition entry with the ICM program.Competition Levels are assigned to competition entries when an image is added to a competition. If you change the Competition Level assigned to a member, the change only affects competition entries created after that change. Images already in competitions are not affected.
The only way to correct the Competition Level for an entry already in a competition is to use the ICM program.
- Synchronize to the ICM program to ensure the data is current.
- Select the competition with the competition entries to alter.
- Use the Images tab.
- Local the competition entry and click “Edit”.
- Change the Competition Level and save your change.
- Synchronize the ICM program so the website gets your update.