The different dates associated with competitions.The dates used by a competition are related to each other and must be in a specific order.
- Open Date and Time – When images may start to be submitted to the competition
- Close Date and Time – When images may no longer be submitted. Voting starts at this time. If voting is not used, judging starts at this time.
- Voting, Voting End Date and Time – voting is not allowed after this time. Judging starts at this time if voting is used.
- Competition Date and Time – This is when an organization meeting would be held to display the images. Website judging should be complete before this time, but ICM judging would occur at a meeting.
- Competition Meeting Duration – This duration is added to the Competition Date and Time to compute when competition results can be displayed on your website.
When you change certain date values on a Manage Competitions page, other dates are immediately altered on the page to ensure the sequence of dates follows the rules above. Nothing is saved until you click “Update”.